Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Lexy

I was so excited to take Lexy’s pictures! I had heard so much about how much of a fashionista she was, and how excited SHE was to get her pictures taken, it just made me excited to go! I love when people are excited for photoshoots, its the best! Plus, we made her mom a little worried when we laid her down in the middle of a cul de sac of a random neighborhood…Lexy thought it was awesome though. I love how they turned out, astronauts are awesome!

1

2

3

4

5

22

 

8

1 comment:

Ana J. said...

precious!
I wonder, with these kinds of pictures, if the advantage of being young and talented comes in handy? If you were an older, 40 something photographer, would the spirit and beauty of these pictures still come out? And would they be up for drawing astronaut chalk men on culdesac's and doing sweet portrait's like this?