Saturday, August 29, 2009

The Riffles

I am back tracking and posting pictures I have already taken, and never got around to making a blog for :) Thanks, Whit

So while I have been taking pictures for quite a while now, I really didn't get in to photography until High School, and my “career” didn't even exist until after I Graduated. I think one of the first times someone asked me to take their family portraits in exchange for money was for the Riffles. They are an amazing family that I have known for a while, and I absolutely am in love with their kids! We had a fun session, and I think they turned out pretty well for the kick off of my professional career!


Their youngest, Riley looked so sassy the whole time, I love it!

After every single picture I took TJ asked if we could do "silly pictures", and I was cracking up the entire time! I just adore this family!


No comments: